Tuesday, October 30, 2012


Let's do some work and contribute to the wiki world, let's make p2p work more known to others by listing and identifying most of known or unknown p2p teams, let's organise things. The idea came to me after a friend asked me if I know a site where he can find p2p released content and after some search around, I found that there is lot of missing names on the tries out there like in (T-I or ti.fr), then this idea came to me, why not to try this on reddit? (After few posts and words written on Reddit, we have been facing a big problem related to the amount of allowed characters "15000" which led me to create this blog)

Here is the deal that seems to be quite simple, name the group, the type of content they release and tracker(s) or site(s) where they release their work; I will start by the ones I know and I'll try to keep this up-to-date to make your searching more easier, specially with your help; and here I want to thank neorean and Paradox295 from Reddit who are helping me. (I know, it is hard and maybe difficult to do, but who don't tries don't knows)

In this blog, we (I and anyone who wants to join this effort or project) will try to list most p2p teams, we will try to review their work (if there is enough time and help), we will try to check their statue and more than that, we will try to contact them, know how they do their release, how they operate and, and,...simply, we will try be as informative as possible under the respect of their privacy and anonymity.

To finish this introduction, I am open to any suggestion, help or feedback; a team work is always better and stronger.

Cheers,

TEST

1 comment: